Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Medicaid Pay For Hemorrhoid Surgery

Daily

Wow, it has been ages (well ok, months) since I logged on here to actually write something. Especially with a blog title that implies that there is something new to tell on a daily basis, an absence of.. how long? uhm a bit more than two months might feel quite relevant. Now of course it is not the case that there wouldn't be something to tell. My lack of writing here is more related to the fact that life and in particular work has taken over and decreased my spare time to be spent on polluting the internet with masses of personal stories, also known as nonsense. And besides I would not even share the most pointless piece of information here and try to Pretent that it was simply something Necessary to know for everybody.

To make a long boring story short: I'll write something later - promised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment