Monday, July 13, 2009

Where Can I Watch Play-mate Of The Apes

Seriously are they serious?

I just received a letter from (oh, you could have guessed that!) Lawyer, telling me that I will have to be present at every upcoming weekly regular meeting until the structure is finished (which will be in ... let me check: October 2010)!. They Demanded so personal attendance in order to Prevent me from going on a one week holiday and simply sending a substitute.

In case of violation, they presented a possible damage charge of 250.000 Euros, which is a kind of irrelevant number as long as it is high enough to work as a potential threat. So much for abandoning of slavery - until I am certain that this requests are far from being legal, you'll know where to find me every Tuesday with one of my grimmest faces (or maybe I'll just smile to piss them right off)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment