Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does Whey Protein Effect Testicles

winter closing sale and ASU's contest

I love the winter sales! ^. ^ In particular, shoes.
I will really get this baby instead of 50Euro for 40 Euro! *.* I've already seen several times but somehow never tried because there was Oô nirgendso _._ size 41 (It's very difficult to find in such a beautiful monster violators but fitting shoes) But then I am but struggled through to size 40 to try on and they fit! I've fallen from the clouds of joy: D and now they are mine!





And I love her .. I was no longer a pair of shoes more comfortable, despite the rough paragraph, and you can walk for hours with them. You will think my new favorites ^ ^
And then I'm accidentally stumbled on this sweet part (: I'm in the moment really into petrol, but had to find that I possess nothing pure in this color: D and now had to be changed . And then it was been reduced to 5Euro it jumped even faster in my bag



So (:. And finally, I will first participate in a raffle, sweet Asu is in fact now a partner. on Youtube (All big Congratulations (: I'm looking forward to listening to in the future continue to videos with your sweet Russian accent) and this joy they will share with us all by launching a competition to them And this lipstick has it done to me really. ^ ^ because he is son horny candy pink xD and with this I will now officially participate tuned! 3



Click here if you want you look at the competition (: and all the best of luck if you also turn ! taking part

Last but not least: * ~(^.^~) ASU praise * (~^.^)~




0 comments:

Post a Comment