Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gay Men In Movie Theaters

Peace at last ^ ^ and time to post ..

Sooo ... I am after a long time. I must apologize ^ ^''but for sheer carnival birthday plans and I have not found time to post.
That's right: The Annilein had Purzeltag! and that on Feb 11, (: and is now officially 19
xD And I tell you, there is nothing worse to have the carnival birthday Oo bad enough that I was born at that time on the Monday, but the last few years never had a time to come by, because Carnival has in me will prevail in the area _._ but fortunately I had only this year Carnival mold in my home: D and today I wanted to show you, so I have my loved ones beschehrt: 3


Let's start:



As you can see, are the things that I usually get very cat-heavy xD but I'm mainly a Katzensuchti (: above all will run my tiger away screaming when I told him Hello Kitty pasta dish: D



Jaa xD and this year it was also very Pink was at the hottest of them actually the grab bag of Annika . D so things I had intended 10 years ago no longer, so was it an even greater highlight and the Blush. 3 because I've been lurking for days in the drugstores in my town and then have the heritable and they wanted to publish not just had finally found him in victory.



And continues: three are all small treasures that I got, which I find very special. Especially the roses from my best friend Nisi and the little book from my Sarah <3



And as you can see, I am also a die-hard tea drinker. Sorry, we do not see how big the cup is, there may also like pure NEN pint: D I am now first supplied by Gina and Kevin with tea (:




My tiger named Felix has this very special time thoughts made (: I am of total Kuromi and Chococat gossipy. Unfortunately, one finds in German is not too much of it long so he has taken the trouble to look for these things to me: 3 for that I could cuddle him day and night ..

But here's my personal treasure among the gifts! * Drumroll *
I have to say since half an eternity for a new cell phone and matching searched for me and get the following gift from my mom:



It is Rosaaen!! Do not miss it! x) Is not that wonderful cheesy? I love it: D and the greatest is behind it:



Hello Kitty! xD Now would you keep me gossipy for a total of (:. but I've never been so in love with a cell phone (most of my friends are already jealous of it, because I was not to separate the days after my birthday of that thing, because I sure explore so much had to)

So that's now first with gifts until Christmas again is xD
Until the next post (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment