Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Ultra Quility Sound Bf2

Bunt go through life (:

When I checked the dates times through old photos, I first noticed how many colors I already had in your hair xD
why I'm me, just in time I publish a collection of photos, with the colorful characters hair .. and the whole chronological Ordering: D

1997

Let's start with my natural hair color. Because I am hardly can remember this because I (as far as I can remember) at primary school started with the hair dyeing have .. Get a head start: D

There was one still so innocent ^ ^
2005



After all unspectacular shades of brown, which I had started it then with 13 bunt to are: D as you see I already had bright red hair ^ ^ However, we did not then the words approach and mainly re-dyeing, making it but soon looked like this:


2006

came after a time then the rest of Orange away sometimes and changed in the following color combination:


black with blue strands! : D I found at that time totally great, but after a week had already indicated that this great blue, then not at all even more was that great .. because it was totally gray:

naja: D learn from mistakes you

So, the hair short after all black:


2007

only now started to correct the experiment: the D now you also tried to bleach the hair itself:

Not only that somehow looked totally stupid. Noooo .. at the same time Annie was also terrific on the idea of going with ner needle to prick yourself a piercing: D with the result that I first landed in the ambulance xD because I had done it, a ring with pliers so in my lip bend (never tried as a clamping ring ball with the pliers to open and then close again so that can only end bad!) that I had disconnected the blood in the lip, and only 2 doctors This could free again. Well ^ ^ I had stopped for a week risked ne thick lip.

But only one strand was blond at some point too boring. So what you do then:
bleached hair completely! : D
I had short hair but dyed black in front again, this turned out to be extremely difficult. It started so with a Rotblond to:


over to a dark blonde / yellow:


Towards an almost white blonde: D


were, but after my hair something of broken and straw-like that it inch by inch
broke off):

So it was said, of hair, darker color (because that's supposed to be healthy again because substance is in the hair) and then try something else. And since I was wanted fancy, I tried ne 0815 Emofrisur tried:

Unfortunately we do not see that I also NEN had bright pink pony (Long live Direction Color Flamingo Pink: D)

2008

The year was now not in color so the burner, like the year before, because it was really then only in black. But for that I finally had color in the face (:



2009

The colors that I did not have last year, I will this year caught up ^ ^
In the spring I wanted to actually return have blue hair, but somehow my hair had NEN own ideas, so a blue one was mint green:


Well, and because I can not at all green in the end times was so bad, I'm new to me then NEN potty Directions in the beautiful color Apple Green fetched:

It then remained well until fall, until something really bad happened:
application photos for the new School shooting _._
And because very few are adopted at the PTL, I had to make a nice clean impression, so again natural hair color.
The application photo looked like this: D

worst I actually found myself without a piercing look to OO

Nya .. but because I hate my natural hair color can not and then came the relatively fixed commitment for the PTL, I came to the question: What color now?
And because I had been sooo long no red: D and stained the entire tuft came then to the color I have now ^ ^ although I'm still experimenting with different mixtures on the direction, because not the this was the ultimate red.


had also meant that I was once completely Pink Oô



Soo: D now I have my color experiments saved for posterity.
What pleases them best? (: Are you also such color junkies, or you stay your natural hair color true to tell me about it ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment