Friday, January 29, 2010

Does Keri Hilson Where Weave

finished shooting pictures

I you can but no pictures from the shoot show where make-up I had to:?. D because, in the ultimately turned out that I make up for an erotic photo shoot had to ^ ^ but as a consolation I will show you other Images: 3 I've allowed myself some time ago, namely in front of the camera and can give you as views nen glimpse of what there is so nice to come around:





And you probably believe not at how exhausting it is to pose for the camera o__o I was kind of tense that I had sore muscles for days xD and especially the constant clothes getting dressed .. Undress clothes .. Make-up removal .. .. .. make-up again and then this warm, bright light in the one all the time xD but still it is fun to no end.


Now and finally my Lolita dress comes into play x)

Sorry, we do not see how Tiger had to twist my firm in the photo, so he lay there: D and you feel that touch of eroticism? XD


And what was a must in any case:
The classic photo of the in-laws:

We are soooooo good


Na? :) Also like the photos? the hour-long poses it worth? xD What do you think of this? Los write me!








PS: Normally ending in my photos so if I'm an exception in an evening dress emerging:



0 comments:

Post a Comment