Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Difference Between Pipe And Rolling Tobacco

fireworks and birthday party

so ^ ^ my cluttered long weekend is over now (had the good fortune that on Monday were witness conferences and aussschalfen I could then: D) and now I will also tell, what have I nice made . ^ ^ And although I have got a wonderful fireworks looked .. Fireworks? Now in the winter? Yes fireworks! : 3 And although the fireworks of the art of gymnastics. A beautiful turn and acrobatic show in Bielefeld. And so you can imagine you genaures underneath, I've also done some snapshots (;

The hall still empty and crummy .. ^ ^



But after few minutes the whole thing already looked different:


*.* A group from Russia that were just awesome. They're like little monkeys on the part of rumgesprungen rod to rod. And were to see her delicious: D * drools *


was really fascinating, how much fun can a man with a single ring: 3 and I can still net once Hula-Hoop ^ ^''

And these two lovely ladies in the tutu's were in reality two very burly men, but a real sweet on ne way Ballet presented on the horizontal bars xD had said but had to suffer frequently their best pieces underneath.

Parkour a different way (:


And one of my absolute favorites of the evening. The world champion as a human flag
likely the no problems with it his wife to take over the threshold ^ ^


It really is a wonderful evening was (. to see so who can be happy to take your breath away, which I only recommend this show to travel throughout Germany ^ ^ So should each have a chance here, they are to look again . And as comfortable Degrees, then went to my sweet Annie , reinzufeiern for her birthday (^ 3 ^) needs a lot of folks love and all the more delicious Fressies: 3 * nom * But now I'm munching on my first Baranki further *.* mjaaam



0 comments:

Post a Comment