Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quo Cosmetics Eyeshadow Review

RIP ~> tablet .___.

After the past few weeks had a loose connection and would have nearly driven mad, it has now finally taken leave of me):
had this yet so I had a great time with him.
But what is even worse .. how I paint my pictures now over? o__o
I'm finally back in Malfieber and then something ... such a faithless tomato from tablets ..


I'll probably have to look for a new lookout. Do you have recommendations for
vll a beautiful tray? I now was one of genius, relatively easy part because I wanted to learn first with such a thing to get by. ^ ^ And here

NEN little picture at the moment I am painting:



broadcast time as it has not so: 3 I especially am happy when the little rat is tuned ^ ^ look even if I have a from my old rats as a template. Would be one of the two:

cuddling in the pigsty

But the picture I think I'll still surprise myself how it will look in the end ^___^ but first it is: buy a new graphics tablet ___ -

0 comments:

Post a Comment