Saturday, January 23, 2010

How To Have An Hor Dourves Wedding Reception

Asu's Music Day

So now I also have some time to ^ ^
When I finally on Asu's Music-sin-day I landed, I made me start thinking about what I was actually so painful in my playlist. 'm Quite fix on some joined xD but here are my top 5:

Seat 5: Mini Moni



I love Mini Moni xD They are pink, cute and have ne high voice: D can be nothing better to add some color to the gray day to bring xD but you should not hear too often ^ ^ the long run lead to headaches


Seat 4: Aqua - Barbie Girl



Ohhjaaaa .. who does not know? As a child, we loved it and now you can only adjust the head on the table drop ^__^'' But somehow it always creates this song in my playlist, I can not explain myself as Oô

3rd place: Wolfgang Petry



I can agree with him Grown xD I think since I know him and since then he ran almost every day at full volume in our house. Evil is just that I really every song by heart ^ ^''and some can even play the guitar. But I stand by it: D

Seat 2: O-Zone: Dragostea Din Tei



Somehow I hear most of the songs just because they remind me of any nice things Oô aufjedenfall This song was THE song that always reminds me of my first youth camp in the Minikaff Monzelfeld. I just remember how we had to the song once make ne choreography and then we have herumgehampelt 5 girls on nerve wooden stage and she had fallen crashes while almost (?): D gorgeous xD

and nuuuun * drumroll *

SITES 1: Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind



I think the song deserves most likely place a ^ ^ I can not stand this woman and she really has a terrible voice, but I would like to know how much computer work have since invstiert, so that in the video sounds like it: D because somehow I like the song. And I can not even explain why ôo it is for me to remain always a Rästel. But the best thing is: She has size 43 shoe and is nirgendso matching shoes! Muahaha: D it right! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment